Digital media has changed consumer expectations and tolerances.
We live in a world of unprecedented consumer choice. Consumers expect to be able to consume content whenever and wherever they want, on the device of their own choosing.
In such a world, consumers prefer to pay a subscription fee for quality content – whether news, music or streaming video – provided it is advertising-free. In such a world, interruption is no longer tolerated.
In a series of talks throughout 2018, I discuss how Brands can move away from interruption and create content that is of genuine interest to consumers. I also share how Brands can learn how to create quality content and build their own audience.
Register to catch me at the following events:
- ASEAN CMO Experience, 16-17 July, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- SMF 2018, 24-25 July, Singapore
- Video Marketing Conference, 30-31 July, Singapore
- National Marketing Conference, 9-10 August, Manila, Philippines
- Social Selling 2018, 14 September, Singapore